Picture: Co-de-iT for digifabTURINg
November 13, 2019
The Italian Embassy in France, the Alumni PoliTo Paris, AlumniPolimi Parigi and the Italian Researchers Network in France will celebrate the 500th anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci’s death in a round table during which, focusing on his innovative spirit, experts in technology, economics, education and society exchange views on the evolution of technological society in the 21st century.
Based on the example of Leonardo’s machines, this round table will provide a privileged opportunity to discuss the evolution of tomorrow’s professions and social models, but also the skills needed to become competitive, in an economic and commercial context that leads to the automation of physical and intellectual tasks.
– Mariagrazia SQUICCIARINI, senior economist and head of Unit – OCDE
– Alberto ROMELE, senior lecturer in philosophy – Université catholique de Lille
– Paolo ROCCO, teacher in automation and robotics – Politecnico di Milano
– Ianis LALLEMAND, designer and researcher – Co.de.it, Esad TALM et EnsAD Paris
– Nicoletta BERETTA, senior Consultant – COMAU Academy
The discussions are moderated by Catherine SIMON, expert in robotic ecosystems.